Regulated Businesses


Business premises that have the potential to put public health at risk, must be registered with the Council:

  • Hairdressers Shop.
  • Camping ground.
  • Funeral Directors.
  • Mortuary.
  • Stock Saleyards.
  • Offensive Trade.

Registrations must be renewed annually and are subject to regular inspections to comply with Health Regulations.

How to apply

  1. Contact the Council to discuss your requirements with the Environmental Health Officer.
  2. The Environmental Health Officer will inspect your premises prior to registration.
  3. Once the Environmental Health Officer confirms that the premises complies with regulations, you can then apply for registration.

You may also like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *